Secondary school level (14-17 years old)
Personal Investment illustrates to high school level students the various concepts of investment,
investment management, and exposes them on how to make informed investment decisions
Following participation in the program, students will be able to master :
- Financial Planning: setting financial goals, budgeting, savings
- Investment decisions: income vs growth, investment options, ST vs LT strategies
- Credit options: advantages/disadvantages of credit, role of credit, credit planning.
Personal Investment is a course delivered over 4 sessions, one hour each session.
Specific volunteer requirements:
- Arabic or English Speaker
- Minimum of 3 years work experience