In Partnership with the French Embassy
Sponsored by Thales
The Job Champions Competition© is a four-module learning adventure, through which short-listed university students develop and enhance their career readiness skills. The program cumulates in a Business Game, where student groups compete to solve a real business challenge. The winning group will go on a fully paid internship in France.
To register for the program, here is the link: https://goo.gl/forms/Pb4bIUU13gpWJtcm1
Program Modules:Module 1: Students attend INJAZ Qatar’s Career Success program, followed by a Psychometric test.
- Module 2: Students attend 3 workshops; problem solving, team-work and pitching skills, followed by a Job Shadow Day at Sponsor’s premises
- Module 3: Students are divided in groups, with a dedicated mentor for each group. They are given a real Business Challenge, and work together to find a solution. They will finally pitch their solution to a panel of judges, who will then choose the best group.
- Module 4: An awards ceremony will be held to announce the winners. The winning team will go on an organized fully paid internship in France for 3 weeks.
Key learning outcomes:
- Learn how to apply the 4Cs: critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity.
- Demonstrate strong soft skills, and rank work priorities.
- Learn how to identify personal brand and job hunting tools—resumes, cover letters, interviews, and digital profiles.
- Get to know your skills in a range of areas; such as numerical, verbal, abstract, logical reasoning and personality traits
- Get exposure to a real working environment, both locally and internationally
- Apply team work and problem solving skills through the Business Game challenge
- Module 1: INJAZ Program Sessions will take place on March 11th, 12th and 13th 2018 from 4pm to 7pm. The Psychometric test times will be agreed with each student individually.
- Module 2: The workshops will take place on March 18th, 19th and 20th from 4pm to 7pm. The Job shadow day will be on March 22nd from 9am to 2pm.
- Module 3: The Business Game will take place during the week 1st-5th April from 4pm to 7pm. Exact times to meet with the mentor and visit the sponsoring company will be agreed with the groups.
- Module 4: The internship will take place in July 2018.
Student Selection and Participation Criteria:
Students, who meet the criteria, need to apply by filling an online registration form. Shortlisted students will need to pass an interview (in English) to qualify for the program. The criteria to apply for the Job Champions competition are:
- Currently a full-time university student in Qatar
- Aged between 20 to 25 years old at the time of applying
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Majors or Minor in Business & Economics field, Engineering or Computer Science.
- Able and willing to travel to France during July 2018
- All nationalities and genders may apply
How to apply?
Please fill in this online form: https://goo.gl/forms/Pb4bIUU13gpWJtcm1
Deadline to apply
You must apply by 28 February 2018 mid-night (Doha Time)
If you have any questions, please contact us on:
Ms Kariman Mahmoud: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 44918307 Mob 50756339
Mr Amar Benaissa email@example.com Tel 44918304