Sponsored for the 3rd year running by:
Target audience: Secondary school level (14-17 years old)
Be Entrepreneurial focuses on challenging students, through interactive classroom activities, to start their own entrepreneurial venture while still in high school. Be Entrepreneurial provides useful, practical content to assist students to transition into becoming productive, contributing members of society. This program makes entrepreneurship seem like a more attainable goal, It helps bring these ideas to life.
Following participation in the program, students will be able to :
- Recognize the elements of a successful business start-up
- Define competitive advantages and recognize them in other businesses
- Compile entrepreneurial elements into a sample business plan.
- Be Entrepreneurial is a course delivered over 7 sessions, one hour each session.
Specific volunteer requirements:
- Arabic or English Speaker
- Minimum of 3 years work experience